Senin, 04 April 2011

finally. graduated. working.

finally. graduated. working that is the time that i already through in the end of 2010 and 2011.

finally.

yes. i finally got my bachelor degree. S. Krim. Thank God is the best thing can describe how i felt. after around 4 months fighting with my lovely SKRIPSWEET,it done and i just passed for the thesis court. many wishes comes to me, thank you all for the prays to me and also thank you for YOU and my GOD.



graduated.

Balairung, 5 February 2011.


GRADUATED!
Bye University of Indonesia, thank you so much for the lesson of life.

Working.

PT. Cakrawala Andalas Televisi where i worked since 31st January 2011. they teach me how to respect the money. hehehe.


-dtf-

2 komentar:

Synthetic Woman mengatakan...

uwoooo aku gak ada di foto itu ;__;
btw belum traktiran nih :p

Dhaniel Simamora mengatakan...

makanya jangan sombong lah. dateng dong pas temennya sidang. yukkkkk kapan mau ditraktir? *basi*